Saturday, February 11, 2012

There's always a first time

"All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much."
George Harrison



Happy birthday, Rafael Anton!




That's my second child who's celebrating his 23rd birthday today. 
Here he is today, all grown up and already working.






Here's the rest of my kids. Then and now.
Left to right: Tricia, Ramon, Anton






And this is my first ever blog entry after all these years of putting it off. 
I've had and still have Multiply, Flickr, Facebook, JPG, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. but never a blog until now.
I never thought I would be capable of writing anything of interest except when writing for advertising  which usually runs for 30 seconds tops.

Nevertheless, there's always a first time. 

So maybe, it's only apt that I quote one of my favorite people in the world about birthdays as this could also be some sort of "birthday" of my blog. Hello, George Harrison!

And hello, photos! I will also be uploading and talking about things, places, people and events that interest me a lot and share them here.

Like this, for example:


Biking! 
Something I try to do every weekend (realistically, every 3 weeks) with my biker mates, the Adobong Baboy Riders.

Now, time for some merienda.

There you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment